Are you worried about how to buy a domain? So in today’s article, I have come up with a solution to all your problems. You have already thought that if you have to make your carrier in blogging itself, then this is a very good thing. The world of Internet is increasing day by day.
Earlier people had to go outside the house to fulfill the need of money, but if you have knowledge in today’s world then you can easily earn money from internet sitting at home. You need a domain for branding your blog.
So today we will know that Domain Kaise Kharide. I will tell you about 2 famous domain name registration websites, from which you can easily buy domain for your blog or website.
How To Buy Domain Name?
If you want to start your business world from your home, then you need a good name, and you will not have to invest a lot for that. According to Indian rupees, you will get a domain name within 100-500.
You can easily buy through your Credit / Debit card or Internet Banking. There are many websites in the world, which sell all types of domain names. What I mean to say is that many variety of domain extensions are available today.
Of all the domain registration companies out there, GoDaddy is the best. This is a very old company and also trusted. Another website is BigRock.
I bought my first domain from this website. It was a .in domain and I bought it for Rs.99. It has this facility that, even if you do not have any debit/credit card, you can still register your domain through Check/Demand Draft/Direct Deposit.
Let’s start the process of How to buy Domain.
How to buy domain from GoDaddy?
Registering a domain name on GoDaddy is very easy. This is similar to opening an account in Facebook. You can buy domain name from Asini by following these steps.
1: Search Domain Name
1) Open any browser on your smartphone or computer and from there open GoDaddy’s official website (https://godaddy.com).
2) On his home page, you will find a search box for domain name search.
3) Type in the name you want to buy the domain from and click on the “Search Domain” button.
4) If your domain is available in .com then it will tell you “YES! YOUR DOMAIN IS AVAILABLE. BUY IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.“.
5) In the right side of the domain, its price and “Select” button remain. If you want to buy any other domain extension such as .net, .org or .in, then you can buy it from the suggestion section below. If you want, you can also buy all the domains, but for that you will have to pay the price of all.
6) After selecting the domain, click on the “Continue to Cart” button.
7) In the next step, it will show you the option to select some additional things, such as privacy, hosting etc. If you want, you can buy them by paying extra money, or go down and click on the “Continue to Cart” button.
8) Then you have to select for how many years you want to buy the domain. There will also be money according to the year. After year selection click on “Proceed to Checkout” button.
2: Register on GoDaddy
1) If you already have an account in GoDaddy, then you login, or click on the “Continue” button in the New customer section.
2) Here fill your information like your address details, email id, mobile number etc. Keep in mind, enter your correct email id and mobile number only. Because later GoDaddy verifies it.
3) Fill the Account Information correctly. Enter a 4-digit number in the PIN field. When you want to talk to GoDaddy’s customer care, they ask you for your account PIN to verify your account.
4) In the last select your payment information. After selecting, click on the “Continue” button. Next, enter the details of your Credit / Debit card and click on the “Place Your Order” button. After making payment, you will get the details of your domain.
5) To view your domain, click on your profile name on GoDaddy’s home page and select “Manage My Domains” from there. Now your domain is ready for your blog.