There will be many such people among you who want to know how to do blogging from mobile because not everyone has laptop and desktop computer available, but almost everyone has a SmartPhone or mobile. Whereas, since he is still in his initial stages in blogging, he does not have enough money to buy a new laptop for himself.
We are understanding this because we also used to go through this period. By the way, let me tell you that blogging is a very good way to share your knowledge, awareness, skills etc. with others. Also, there are many people who want to do blogging but they do not have enough time to sit near their computer and write articles. Due to which they are interested to know how to do blogging from mobile?
So today we thought that why not provide complete information to you people about how blogging can be done from mobile or smartphone. Then without delay let’s start.
How to do blogging from mobile?
Now you must have come to know that today we will provide information about how to do blogging from mobile. At the same time, before understanding this, let’s understand why someone would want to blogging from their mobile phone. From here you can get information about the necessary apps for blogging from mobile.
Why blogging from your mobile phone?
This question will probably be in the mind of many. But I want to make it clear to you that you can hardly create a well optimized blog on your mobile phone.
But yes, once you have started your blog on any one platform such as WordPress, then you may not need a computer further, that too for posting or editing of articles as well as making your own brand online. For.
I am saying this because in today’s mobile era, where everyone is in a hurry, most people do not like big blogs. In today’s time 140-character is enough, which people like more to read, while most readers like small size content.
There was a time when we used to like to read longer articles, while now the time has come for Microblogging, although it seems more popular in few categories. Including Quotes, Status and Videos.
Best blogging platform for mobile blogging
Before starting blogging, we have to choose a platform in which we publish our site. There are many free hosted options available, such as the popular WordPress and Blogger. Both these platforms have many apps that allow users to compose, edit and publish their posts.
The main difference between Blogger and WordPress is that Blogger is a bit more simple to configure as well as use, whereas WordPress is much easier to customize and transition them to a self-hosted site. But when you use things beyond their free things.
Whichever platform you use, official apps of both are available on all major mobile platforms.
Tip: Once you have made a post on your blog, then that too through the above mentioned apps, now try to view these posts in your phone browser that too in full site or desktop view enabled, so that you can see it This is how your post is visible to other non-mobile readers or desktop users.
Let us now know which are the platforms that are right for bloggers new to mobile blogging.
1. Google Blogger
Mobile blogging does not mean that you can access your account only from your phone’s web browser. Users can easily create a new mobile blog as well as merge their mobile posts into an existing blog.
Features of Google Blogger Platform
- Availability: It supports all mobile browsers.
- Cost: Whereas the service of Google Blogger is completely free.
- Pros: Blogging is very easy in this, while it can also be done with a very basic phone.
WordPress Mobile Edition is a very popular platform for doing mobile blogging. In this you get a lot of plugins so that your work becomes easy. Mobile browsers are automatically detected, while they can also be easily customized.
In self-hosted installs, users can easily customize the interface for mobile browsers as well as do a lot of styling.
- Availability: These are also available in almost all OS.
- Cost: There are some free plugins, while standard WordPress prices apply to them.
- Pros: In this, a lot of facility is provided to you to optimize the blog.
Advantages and disadvantages of mobile blogging
Now let’s discuss what are the advantages and disadvantages of Mobile Blogging.
Benefits of mobile blogging
Let’s know what are the advantages of Mobile Blogging.
1. You can do blogging in it anywhere, just you should have internet connection. That is, you can blogging even while standing in a line.
2. You can be very productive, this means that when you are free, you can do blogging instead of timepassing.
3. You can easily get access to your website anytime, anywhere.
Disadvantages of mobile blogging
Let’s know what are the disadvantages of Mobile Blogging.
1. It is very messy, while the screen is small, it is not easy to do any work correctly.
2. You cannot do all the work related to blogging from your SmartPhone.
3. In this, you cannot edit your core website files or log in to FTP if you are using a self-hosted platform such as WordPress.
4. In this, you cannot type in high speed or you cannot make changes in your blog contents too soon.
5. It is not so easy to research a topic in this as compared to desktop blogging.
6. In this screen, keyboard, while all the functionality things are limited.