Google Camera is considered a miracle for Android devices. We also get to see Google Camera in Google Pixel. However, other smartphone companies rely on different cameras. Google Pixel has got quite a name in PhotoGraphy Market due to having GCam in Google Pixel. In Pixel from GCam we get to see advanced features like Astrophotography, High Resolution Video Recording, AI Powered HDR.
After the success of GCam 8.0, now the MOD version of its new version 8.1 has been brought, which we can install in any Android Smartphone. The new version comes with Improve and many Intresting Features.
We will get a new version of Google Camera in Google Pixel 6, which is going to be launched in this year. Till then we can use GCam taken from another Pixel Smartphone.
What is GCam?
GCam is a type of MOD that aims to bring Google Camera App to other smartphones and also ensure that all features work with it. GCam has many variations. Meaning many GCam are made for different Android Device and some for only one smartphone. Currently, many developers are working on GCam and many users are using its MOD version. There are many devices in the market that support its MOD version. GCam greatly improves PhotoGraphy whether it is a Flagship phone or a Mid Range phone.
Features of the new GCam 8.1
- Optimizations and Better Management
- AUX Mode with Detection Button
- Bug Fixed
How to Install GCam?
The new Google Camera MOD is available for almost all Android Smartphones. There are some requirements for this.
- Camera2 API Support
- Android 10
GCam 8.1 will not work in devices which have Android 9 or less. But you can try and try the steps given below.
- First of all, click on the button and download Apk.
- Then select and install it.
- When the Google Camera icon appears in your Smartphone
- Launcher, open it.
- If your phone has an older version of Android, then you can download 7.3, 7.2 or 7.1 version of GCam or download the Compatible version of your smartphone. In the button above, you will find different versions.
- But keep in mind that your phone supports Camera2 API. If you do not know how to see this, then be assured that you can find out by downloading the Camera 2 API Checker App by going to the Play Store.
- Download your Smartphone Compatible Apk only.
Now that you have followed your entire process, you will be able to use GCam easily.
For any other information, do comment me and share the blog among your friends.