Dealing with PUBG mobile Lag and Ping problem, read the complete article to know about how to fix lag in PUBG mobile and reduce the ping with these 22 best ways.
There are two sections in the post. The first section deals with how to fix PUBG mobile lag and the second section deals with how to reduce ping in PUBG mobile.
Although it is a pretty awesome game, there are some issues that reduce the gaming experience like lag, ping, connection problems, etc. With more updates in the game, PUBG developers are not optimizing the game for low-end devices.
Mostly the lag occurs in the game due to rendering during the gameplay. Like if you land on an intense area like Bootcamp or Pochinki, there will be more render lag as most of the enemies land for loots and kill. You can easily fix it.
You can easily fix lag as well as reduce ping in PUBG mobile by just implementing the below methods in your device. Below methods from 1 to 15 will help you to fix lag and boost FPS in PUBG mobile whereas methods from 16 to 22 will help you to reduce ping in PUBG mobile.
- Use the GFX Tool
- Change Device Resolution Using Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Force 4x MSAA & Change Animation Scale
- Enable Overclock Mode
- Disable Auto-Adjust Graphics
- Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
- Install Game Booster For PUBG Lag Optimization
- Charge Your Device Before Playing PUBG
- Disable Battery Saver & Battery Optimization for PUBG
- Clear Internal Memory Space
- Clear Cache
- Disable Apps running in the background
- Repair and Reinstall PUBG Mobile.
- Turn Off Useless Services
- Minor Tips To Improve The Game Experience.
- Install VPN To Solve Ping Problem
- Switch to Airplane Mode
- Install Pinger v.2 To Reduce Ping in Pubg Mobile
- Set Mic to Push to Talk Mode
- Use Wi-Fi rather than Phones Internet Data
- Choose the Right Server According to Your Location
- Use a Good Internet Service Provider (ISP)
You can easily boost up your game and can mostly fix lag in the game. Let’s discuss each method in detail and how you can implement it to run PUBG mobile smoothly on your device.
Benefits of Makhana
Makhana is nothing less than a treasure for our health. Rich in protein, carbohydrates, iron as well as anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, Makhana, Foxnut, Lotus Seed is beneficial for health as well as tasty. The amount of calories in it is very low (low in calories). According to Ayurveda, we fall ill due to imbalances in the 3 doshas of the body – vata, pitta and phlegm, and makhana helps to balance these three doshas.
Makhana is helpful in weight loss
When we feel small hunger, we often eat chips or fried-roast snacks. But Makhana is one of the healthiest snack that does not contain cholesterol or saturated fat. Therefore, by improving metabolism, it helps in removing the toxins present in the body along with the weight loss (Helps in Weight Loss).
Eat makhana mixed with milk for a good sleep
If Makhana is consumed by mixing it with milk, then the benefits of Makhana increase even more. Eating 6-7 Makhana with warm milk before sleeping at night (Makhana with Milk) helps to sleep well. When sleep is good, there will be no risk of depression and anxiety.
Is especially beneficial for men
It has been proved in many research that Makhana also helps in removing physical weakness. Also, it is beneficial to remove problems like infertility, low sperm count in men. In Ayurveda, it is recommended to eat Makhana if there are problems related to fertility. If there is infertility problem in men as well as women, then Makhana can also help to overcome it. Just take it regularly.
There are many more benefits of eating Makhana
-Fiber-rich Makhana helps in strengthening digestion. Also, after eating it, you do not feel hungry for a long time, due to which the weight also remains under control.
- Magnesium is found in excess in the body, which improves the flow of blood, oxygen and other nutrients in the body, which helps the heart to keep healthy.
- Many enzymes are also found in Makhana, which accelerate the process of increasing collagen in the skin, so that anti-ageing like wrinkles and fine lines are not seen on the face.
- Makhana prevents sudden increase in blood sugar level in the blood and also improves insulin response in the body. So for the patients of diabetes (Good for Diabetic patients) Makhana is also beneficial.
(Note: Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. Technical Slate does not claim responsibility for this information.)
Enjoy File Zip- https://bit.ly/2RrPDcQ